Awqaf Application allows you to learn about and access its services in the UAE.
The App gives you access to several services, including:
- Prayer times across the UAE.
- Search for and locate the nearest mosque.
- Mosques photo gallery and information.
- Qibla direction.
- Mosque construction request.
- Lessons at mosques.
- Suggestions and complaints.
This services includes 4 sub-services:
- Al-Murshid Al-Amin (The Reliable Guide) service.
- Fatwa SMS service.
- Fatwa via phone (local and international contact numbers).
- Searchable Fatwa Archive.
Hajj and Umrah
- Learn about Hajj and Umrah rites.
- Contact the UAE Official Hajj Mission in Mecca, Medina and Abu Dhabi (contact numbers and location map with direction to locate the missions office are available).
- Information about Hajj and Umrah operators in the UAE with their contact numbers.
- Electronic Suggestions and complaints.
- Makani (My location), a service that allows users to save their locations in the holy places.
- Khutbas content.
- Listen to Khutba, in addition to the possibility of downloading the Khutba and listening to it.
- Enrich Khutbas titles, which allows users to suggest ideas for Khutbas writing.
- Suggest a title for Khutba.
- Your feedback about the last Khutba.
An electronic library that contains Awqafs published books and magazines. It gives the public access to the librarys content and allows them to download it on their smartphones and tablets. All publications are organised according to their topics.
The Media Centre keeps you up to date with the latest news and events covered by the Awqaf with access to its photo and video gallery.
This section offers a brief on Waqf and its terms and rules. Donors can avail the service by using the Smart Donor service (using Visa card or eDirham), sending SMS or submitting a request to establish a Waqf (land, villa, farm, building.etc). Donors will be contacted by the relevant department at Awqaf. The service also gives users access to the marketing campaigns launched by Awqaf in support of Waqf.
( ) ( ....)