The ATX Library app makes it quick and easy to access the Austin Public Library on the go! Search the catalog, download items, manage your account and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
- Search the catalog for items by title, author, subject or general keyword and place holds on items.
- Manage your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines and account information.
- Manage your bookshelves. Add books, CDs, DVDs and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
- Find suggested reading. See what your friends have read and recommend with reading recommendations powered by GoodReads. Or check out the latest best-selling and award-winning titles.
- Download Project Gutenberg books from the librarys catalog for reading on your mobile device.
- Search by barcode. Use your devices camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD or other item at a friends house or bookstore and search for available copies at the Austin Public Library.
If you have any questions, please email http://library.austintexas.gov/ask. Let us know what device and iOS version youre using and describe the specific steps leading up to your issue. Well work with you to resolve it.