AR Solar System app gives you realistic experience of Solar System and other planets with high quality 3d models. The app uses Google ARCore SDK so it is limited to certain devices.
Augmenting 3d model in real world depends on certain parameters like light and surface Augmented Reality app is a mobile app that lets you visualize 3D models in real world. It is the perfect Augmented Reality app to experience AR world.
The Augmented Reality app works based on Google ARCore SDK. In some cases this technology may not support your phone, in that case do not leave a bad review.
How does it work:
1. INSTALL the application and LAUNCH it.
2. Choose a Solar System Object form 3d library list.
3. POINT your device towards the floor.
4. Once floor detected you can see a red marker. There are some items in the library. Tap on button to place objects in the scene.
5. Using Reset Button clear all the placed objects
6. Use camera Button to capture the scene.
7. User the share button to share the recent captured screenshot.
This app is for all Google ARCore App developers, its a sample app that demonstrates ARCore features.
ARCore is Google's platform for building augmented reality experiences.
Using different APIs, ARCore enables your phone to sense its environment, understand the world and interact with information.
Some of the APIs are available across Android and iOS to enable shared AR experiences.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.