Leveraging Apple's new AR technology, MeasureKit makes it really easy to measure different things in the world using your iPhone's or iPad's camera.
MeasureKit contains 7 measuring AR tools:
1) Ruler -- measure straight lines on any surface, such as a desk or wall.
2) Trajectory -- measure by "drawing" (moving your device) in the real world.
3) Marker Pin -- measure distance from device camera to fixed points in space.
4) Angles -- measure corners.
5) Person Height -- measure how tall someone is.
6) Cube -- visualize how big something is.
7) Level -- check if something is horizontal or vertical
Chaining Mode in Ruler Tool allows you to quickly link multiple rulers together in one measuring session and measure floor area enclosed by a chain -- useful for measuring an area of a room.
MeasureKit features an advanced internal algorithm for world understanding using ARKit. This allows the app to offer really smooth and accurate measuring experience including on walls and other vertical planes. While most of similar AR ruler apps are limited to measuring accurately only on a desk & floor, with MeasureKit you can easily measure a painting on your wall, for example.