Turn your smartphone into your digital key!
Smartphones have become an indispensable tool in our daily lives. By downloading the APPKEY mobile app into your smartphone, you can upgrade it even more. Integrate your keys into your smartphone and not to worry whether you have your keys with you whenever you are out, with your smartphone in hand you can easily access and manage your premises.
- The APPKEY mobile app provides an access control platform where you add, remove and manage user authorization, besides editing users personal information.
- A single smartphone can manage multiple locks, so your overall management has no limits.
- The administrator phone can view all audit trails.
- Special access conditions can be set for every user, such as limiting the access period or date.
- No more searching for keys, use your smartphone instead.
- You no longer have to worry when losing your keys. The administrator can quickly delete the authorization of lost smart cards or smartphones, or resetting the administration rights.
- Temporary authorization to other smartphones can be remotely granted via e-mail.
With the mobile app APPKEY installed in a smartphone with NFC/Bluetooth capabilities, this new technology can replace keypad, fingerprint, magnetic stripes and key as forms of unlocking your door. Furthermore, not only the i Series keyless lock can provide you with security and convenience, but it also has a management platform that no other brand in the market can offer.
Convenient and Efficient Management Platform
No matter what kind of application, APPKEY allows you to have the control of your doors in your hand. No need for additional wiring or complex and expensive management software. You can experience the convenience of the latest IoE technology, no longer having to worry about your access control management.
The administrator phone can use NFC or Bluetooth to grant access to user phones, smart cards or transponders. It can also write new authorization data into the lock using Bluetooth technology. User device can access multiple doors. Each access will leave an audit trail and can be viewed by the administrator once the administrator syncs their devices with the lock. In case the administrator needs to grant access to a user but cannot be present, an e-mail with an encrypted temporary access code can be sent to the user's e-mail account.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.