The ANTLOG table editor is a simple program which can edit the contents of database tables of XML, MDB, ACCDB and SQL. Moreover it can save directories to XML-File.
Microsoft Office 2007 or later, or the 'Microsoft Access Database Engine' (32-bit) must be installed open an accdb file.
- View content of existing tables
- View and edit XML files in a table
- Edit Microsoft Access database MDB and ACCDB (content)
- Direct SQL access without going through ADP or ODBC
- Database settings are stored in a list
- Read and store directories in an XML file
- Filter table contents
- Modify content with 'search and replace'