Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings.
What's great about ALAT?
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.
If you're tired of regular old banks and you want to take control of your money, ALAT is for you. Join us!
There's more good stuff on https://alat.ng.
If you're curious or you need help, send an email to email@example.com or call 0700CALLALAT.
*Requires a working internet connection. SMS and data charges may apply.
You can now buy airtime and data, pay bills and send money from your Wema Savings or Current account on ALAT.
You can also view the history of all your Wema Current and Savings accounts.
Receive western union directly into any of your accounts. You can also transfer FX between accounts in Wema.
We fixed some bugs and introduced some improvements in the app.