AIPMT 2017 Medical Exam Prep is powered by Youth4work (a leading portal for competitive examination preparation). This Prep App is dedicated to all All India Pre Medical Test / Pre Dental Entrance Exam 2017 candidates who aspire to crack the exam and get admission in Medical Colleges of India. This App, with its wide range of exciting features, lets candidates to prepare for the medical entrance examination conducted by CBSE in a systematic and much better way to score well above the qualifying marks and secure a medical college seat for themselves.
Key Features of AIPMT 2017 Medical Exam Prep:
1. Complete Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Aspirants.
5. Review all attempted questions.
The mock tests and practice papers in the AIPMT 2017 Medical Exam Prep App emulates a similar exam pattern and question difficulty level to the online computer based test of the All India Pre Medical Test. The app covers full syllabus of the entrance examination with focus on each and every topic, so that the candidates never miss a single important question to practice. Also, the app powers the aspirants to interact with each other and also with experts through forum section, enabling them to discuss preparation strategies, tips and tricks, important questions and their solutions, exam notification for result, admit card and counselling announcements.
Just as the actual AIPMT exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology), our mock tests provides ample questions for practice and get accustomed to the exam pattern of medical entrance exam. The question bank has a huge collection of 4000+ MCQs comprising of all sample papers, previous year papers and other important questions as per the syllabus. All these features makes the app an important key for cracking the competitive examination for admissions in MBBS and BDS courses.
Syllabus and Topics covered for All India Pre-Medical Test (also known as NEET Phase - I) :-
1. Physics - Laws of motion, kinematics, work energy and power, gravitation, current electricity, thermodynamics and electromagnetic waves.
2. Chemistry - Chemistry in everyday life, structure of atom, states of matter gases and liquids, thermodynamics, solid state, solutions, chemical kinetics, aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids, alcohols, phenols and ethers and hydrocarbons.
3. Biology - Diversity in living world, cell structure and function, ecology and environment, genetics and evolution, plant physiology, reproduction, structural organisation in animals and plants, biology and human welfare, human physiology.
The Entrance Exam is held in 1st sunday of May every year. So if you are going to appear for the paper in 2017, then start practicing objective questions with the help of this app and move ahead of other candidates with a better score and confirm your seat for MBBS.
So start preparing for your upcoming AIPMT (NEET Phase-I) Medical Entrance Exam by CBSE. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!