AFRINIC holds two open public policy meetings every year in various locations throughout Africa, its service region. AFRINIC meetings provide a unique opportunity for Internet-related individuals and organisations to gather and discuss the policies governing Internet number resource distribution in the African region, to share technical knowledge, and to attend workshops and tutorials.
Plenary sessions bring the various stakeholder groups of the African ICT community together, including the Af* organisations and ISPs, for public policy discussions, presentations and stakeholder panel sessions on:
* The allocation and management of IP addresses and ASNs
* Technical and Internet governance issues
* Networking, peering and security
* Domain names, cyber laws and registrars issues
* Updates of the African registry operations, RIR, IANA, and ICANN updates
Public policy discussions will take place during AFRINIC-31.
The App Brings to you:
*Push Notifications about the Meeting
*Access to Meeting Programme
*Information on basic amenities around meeting location
*Access to Dashboard
*Remote Participation - Requires you to download Zoom
Download this free app today.