Microsoft added support for writing custom preview handlers for documents with release of Windows Vista and Office 2007. Custom Preview Handler allow end user to view documents without opening them in their native application. ADOView extends this to add support for all sorts of InDesign and InCopy Documents. ADOVIEW provides rich user experience when viewing the documents.
File Types Supported:
1. InDesign Documents and Templates.
2. IDML and ICML.
3. InCopy Documents and Templates.
4. InDesign Snippet Documents (IDMS).
5. Adobe InDesign XML Interchange.
1. Integrates into Microsoft Outlook.
2. View list of fonts, images and swatches used in InDesign and InCopy Documents.
3. Multi Page Preview of InDesign CS5 Documents.
4. View Pages as Thumbnail.
5. View InDesign CS5 Document in Spread View.
6. Seemless integration with Windows Explorer.
7. Allows Zoom In and Zoom Out.
8. Fully Functional 7 Days Demo.
9. Frequent Updates.
10. Frequent Updates.
11. Excellent Support.