The ACT is an entrance exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. It is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered by ACT, Inc.
The purpose of the ACT test is to measure a high school student's readiness for college, and provide colleges with one common data point that can be used to compare all applicants. College admissions officers will review standardized test scores alongside your high school GPA, the classes you took in high school, letters of recommendation from teachers or mentors, extracurricular activities, admissions interviews, and personal essays. How important ACT scores are in the college application process varies from school to school
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Master Contents and Practice Questions
- Free Lifetime Dynamic Updates
- Highly Customizable: Create Customized Exams
- No Internet Connection Required
- Student Modes: See Answers As You Go Or At The End
- Retake Past Exams With a Single Tap
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy
- Automatic Test Saving
- Save Single Question, or Create a List of Wanted Questions
- Detailed History, Results, and Progress Reporting
- Works on All iOS Based Devices.
All Rights Reserved.
We are not affiliated, endorsed by, any testing agency or trademark owners. All content provided on this app is for educational purposes only.