ACT Audio Proctor is the perfect at-home test proctoring app for every student planning to take the ACT!
Premier ACT tutor Bobby Hood provides test tips and strategies for taking the ACT in a mindful way.
You can choose to include distracting background audio during the test to help combat test anxiety during the real test! Choose from minimal, moderate, or maximum levels of distracting background classroom testing noise.
ACT Audio Proctor is also a great app for teachers and tutors who need to proctor a practice ACT for a group of students!
Bobby Hood, premier online ACT tutor, provides the voice of the test proctor.
Bobby Hood scored a 35 on the ACT, a perfect SAT Superscore of 2400 on the old SAT, and in 2016, a score of 1580 on the revised SAT (790 Verbal, 790 Math).
Bobby Hood is a member of Mensa and the Triple Nine Society (an association of individuals with IQ scores above the 99.9th percentile, or approximately 150). Bobby Hood is also affiliated with Noodle Pros, a cohort of the most experienced and successful test prep and academic tutors in the world.
Choose the type of proctoring audio you want:
1) Full proctoring instructions that simulate the actual ACT test-taking experience.
2) Brief instructions that simply let you know when to start, when you have 5 minutes remaining, and when time is up.
3) ACT tips and advice for a mindful approach to the test directly from Bobby Hood, premier online ACT tutor.
4) Take the test with regular, extended, or double timing.
5) Opt to include distracting background audio during the test to help combat test anxiety during the real test! Choose from minimal, moderate, or maximum levels of distracting background classroom testing noise.