The ACS Village app provides a bunch of fun and useful features for American Cancer
Society supporters nationwide!
There are five main navigation icons across the bottom and as you navigate to different areas, take note that the action icon in the top right changes for you to do stuff on each screen.
UPDATES: where you see all the latest ACS Village news in one place. Under the ACS Village logo you access valuable information at the ACS Video Library and Treatment Resources. There is also a My Profile link in the top right corner which is where you see and manage your personal information with features like: Profile, Reviews, Photos, Invites and Settings.
MY GROUPS: where you form, join, and participate in groups. Once inside a group, note that there are group features like:
- Updates: where all group activities and notifications are posted
- Info: about the group itself that can be shared outside of the ACS - Village app via Facebook, SMS text messaging, and email.
- Meetings: where the local events and meetings are created and listed
- Photos: where group members share photos
- Members: where all members are listed and invitations to join the group are created.
EVENTS: where you can see global American Cancer Society events.
MESSAGES: where you can communicate with other ACS folks and group members in the app.
FUNDRAISING: where you go to download the American Cancer Society FUNraising app. If you have already downloaded the app, you can easily jump over to this app from the banner at the bottom of the My Groups page.