Certification exams for opticians are offered by the American Board of Opticianry (ABO), while certification exams for ophthalmic dispensers are offered by the National Contact Lens Examiners (NCLE). Both organizations are non-profit certifying bodies whose programs are certified by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies. Each organization has developed a set of standards that opticians and ophthalmic dispensers must meet in order to earn initial certification. In addition, both organizations have requirements for continuing education as part of the recertification process. The ABO exam is called the National Opticianry Competency Exam (NOCE). The NCLE exam is called the Contact Lens Registry Examination (CLRE).
About The Test:
The American Board of Optometry (ABO) Board Certification examination is a multiple-choice, computer-based test emphasizing patient assessment and management. The examination focuses on clinical knowledge and skills, not didactic details, and is administered at Prometric Test Centers worldwide.
- Latest Learning Methods and Technologies
- Highly Customizable (Customize Your Test Sets)
- Multi Learning Options (Training Mode)
- App Can be Used For Training More Than a Simple Practice Test
- Based on latest official curriculum
- Advanced Options
- 100% Custom and Researched Questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Progress Reports That Show Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
WE ARE NOT Affiliated With By Any Organization or Exam Agency, Including The Makers of This Practice Test, This Practice Test is Developed ONLY for Educational Purpose.