The teaching materials kit used in Applied Behavioral Therapy, developed by ABA specialists, now available in the online version for tablets and mobile phones.
Each set of materials includes a wide range of images corresponding to the applied behavioral analysis (ABA) programs and therapeutic level, namely the child's age and abilities - beginner, intermediate, advanced.
The set of materials provides the support necessary to stimulate and develop the cognitive and verbal skills:
- receptive language development
- expressive language development and communication through description and story
- learning the meaning of adjectives and spatial relations
- develop the spirit of observation and use of descriptive language
- identify simple facial expressions and emotions
- identify social rules and complex social situation
Easy to use at home, by parents, in addition to treatment programs or by therapists in the therapy sessions.
14 programs grouped into three distinct modules depending on the degree of difficulty:
Colors; Opposite notions ; Connections; Image Matching; Actions; Spatial positioning; What's missing; Jobs and Locations; Cause and effect; Emotions; Social stories; Sequentiality; Spot the Absurdities; Difficult situations
- 1200 illustrations
- Child's progress report generated directly from the app
512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
Android version recommended - higher then 4.1
300 mb of available space for installation
Please close all running apps before opening ABAkit.