Inspired by A&E Crime/Investigation shows (First 48, Crime 360 and Live PD), experience what its like to work crime scenes from the comfort of your own home. Using an AR-supported device with AR Core, the latest cutting-edge augmented reality tech from Google, you can select cases, scan rooms and find clues.
Leverage a variety of tools to collect and analyze evidence, directing you to a prime suspect. The more evidence you gather, the greater your chances of getting a conviction. Do you have what it takes to become a homicide detective?
The app is now free and supports multi-user gameplay between two players with the latest ARCore update!
- Multi-user gameplay (beta). Create a crime scene and share your detective duties with another player!
- Search, tag and analyze evidence; your partner will see your progress and youll see his.
- Tackle five different cases together!
- Placement and orientation of victim and/or assets might be slightly offset between two devices.
- Second player may have some difficulty joining the crime scene; try and point the device at the same target location as your partner and scan your device around that space.