Looking to improve your flexibility for yoga or for awesome health benefits? Then try out our 7 min Stretching Routines., 7 min Stretching Routines will guide you through the right types of stretches for the right occasions and it will show you how to do them effectively.
Most people learned back in elementary school that they should do static stretching (where you hold a stretch for a few minutes) before running or engaging in sports to prevent injury. It turns out that static stretching before a workout not only decreases athletic performance, it can actually increase the risk of injury.
The right way to get ready for an intense workout is dynamic stretching: This active form of stretching moves your muscles through the full range of motion to increase your blood flow, reduce tightness, deliver important nutrients to muscles, and improve your athletic performance. 7 min Stretching Routines will show you the most effective type of warm up for running and nearly every type of sport. Add it before any activity and you will be amazed by how much your performance improves.
No matter how well you warm up, athletic activity still puts stress on the body. 7 min Stretching Routines also includes foam roller programs to give yourself a deep tissue massage and release knots that limit movement, keep your muscles tight, and lead to injury. Foam roller stretching is also excellent for for body builders, or anyone that wants to build healthy muscles, to prep their muscles for growth.
If you don't have a foam roller, 7 min Stretching Routines still includes great ways to cool down your muscles and lessen post-workout soreness by flushing out the lactic acid. This is where static stretching is best. Done at the proper time, in the proper way, static stretching will help you improve your balance, blood circulation, flexibility, range of motion, and production of synovial fluid (the fluid that reduces friction in your joints).
The right stretches for the right reasons. A mixture of static, dynamic, and foam roller stretches maximizes your results.
Fast and efficient. Holding positions for longer than 30 seconds is less effective.
Works anywhere! No equipment needed for a terrific stretching workout.
We offer 3 different types of subscriptions:
- Subscription length: 1 month
- Free trial: 3 days
- Price for the subscription after free trial: $1.99
- Subscription type: auto-renewable
- Subscription length: 6 months
- Price for the subscription: $9.99
- Subscription length: 12 months
- Price for the subscription: $17.99
- Payment will be charge to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Privacy: http://lupu.digitallabs.ro/SevenMinutesStretching/Privacy/
- Terms: http://lupu.digitallabs.ro/SevenMinutesStretching/Terms/
- Contact: http://lupu.digitallabs.ro/SevenMinutesStretching/Contact/