Want to play something quick and fun with friends when you party?
5 Second is a drinking game, for those who can act under pressure.
Rules are pretty straightforward. Players are asked a simple question and they have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers before the buzzer rings.
If the player doesnt give all the answers before the time runs out, you drink.
Can you name 3 types of screams in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 hairy things in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 brands of beer in 5 seconds?
If you fail you end up drinking.
The game includes normal pre-drinking cards, and also you can turn on sexy cards if you want to get your house party to the next level.
5 Second Rule: Drinking Games Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD