4English helps you learn English through videos, TED Talks, news in level, podcast, audio, music.
There are 4 main features as the following:
1) English news in level helps you learn English vocabulary every day & essential English words.
2) Learn English by videos, movies on Youtube, TED Talks with subtitles helps you improve English listening skills.
3) Listening English podcast with transcript, music & radio everyday.
4) English vocabulary builder helps you save new words & practice by flashcards.
English news in level
Easy to select multiple news sources
Click on a word to check its meaning in Oxford dictionary & save it into the English vocabulary builder if needed.
The app can also highlight essential English words in the news in TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL
If you can not translate a paragraph, then just need to click to see the meaning of the paragraph in your native language.
Reading news is a fun & effective way to learn English vocabulary daily.
Learn English through videos
Editor's choice tab includes videos of the good channels for learning English, such us TED Talks, TED-ED
When you see a new word in subtitles, just click on it to open Oxford dictionary and then save it into the English vocabulary builder if needed.
Videos, movies with subtitles helps you check whether you listen correctly or not.
TED Talks is suitable for advanced learners.
Learn English through podcast, audio, radio
VOA News have 3 level news for choosing
After listening, you can read all transcript to find new words that help you learn vocabulary daily.
This feature keeps all your new words that you have saved while watching videos, reading news, listening podcast.
Help you practice your new words easily & effectively with flashcards.
The app is good for students studying TOIEC, IELTS, TOEFL, learning English at work places and even for English teachers as well.
All you need to improve your English skills in one place!
With 4English you can:
- Learn English through videos, movies, TED Talks.
- Learn English by News in level, VOA News.
- Learn English via podcast, radio, audio, music.
- Learn English listening, reading & vocabulary every day.