Whens the last time you felt truly known?
The dating world is one defined by expectations, disappointments, and hope. All of which might take many forms from hookups to wedding bells but the driving force is one idea: we want to know another person, and be known by them.
3rdDegree is not about meeting your match, but making the most of that match through the power and potential of the right questions at the right time. For singles or couples looking to have more meaningful conversations on dates, 3rdDegree is the ice-breaking game that facilitates new levels of open communication.
It's NOT a dating app but a conversation building app that takes honesty and vulnerability to create high quality conversations. It encourages face to face communication to build a connection by two people getting to ask the date questions we all want to know. Through game-like quizzes that score you based on your effort to open up, you will find out fun tidbits about your person. Not only will you have fun with the 3rdDegree app, but youll gain insights into yourself and your date/partner. Dig deeper with 3rdDegree on first dates, following dates, or throughout a lifetime together.
-- 800+ CONVERSATION STARTERS --
Whats the one concert you attended that you hope that no one ever finds out about?
What are some of your personal rules you never break?
How do you handle deadlines or pressure at work?
In your opinion, what is the biggest sign of weakness in a person?
Whats the most legit fear you have?
What are the top 3 things you value most in a person?
What would you do if your parents didnt like your partner?
- Invite your person to join you in getting to know each other beyond skin deep.
- You can choose which relationship level youre currently at so that you can dig deeper with your person at your own pace.
- Multiple categories that cover several areas of your life.- With each category having 50-200+ questions, you can play the same category multiple times.
- Each person is graded based on their effort to open up.
- Winner gets to choose to schedule another date/quiz.
- Didnt get to finish the quiz because the conversation was so good? You can choose to save the quiz and continue later.
-Premium feature can be bought for $1.99. Premium feature includes ad-free experience, access to additional features.
Pick your relationship level and then pick a category!
Relationship Level 1: Just Getting Started - The Basics: The basic questions we all want to know.
- Its Not a Habit, Its a Hobby: Find out your dates hobbies and interests.
- I Know What I Want: Well, its pretty simple: See if you are what your date is looking for.
- Current Events: Your chance to find out what your date really thinks about current events.
Relationship Level 2: I Like Where This Is Going
- The Water Cooler: What is their work ethic like? Find out their career goals and aspirations or whether or not they habitually hop between jobs.
- One in Every Family: Need to know which family member and topics to avoid at family functions? Find out the details on your person's childhood and family members.
- Normal is Overrated: Some see weird, others see unique. Some call them quirks, others call them pet peeves.
Relationship Level 3: In It for the Long Haul
- Up in My Feels: These questions will compel you to express your feelings. Approach these questions with sensitivity and sincerity. Remember, vulnerability is sexy.
- Little Red Flags: Wouldnt you rather get those deal breakers out on the table now? If your date does not try this category, theres your first red flag!
- The Hot Debate: The two topics that get people worked up the most: politics and religion.
Download the app today and give your person the 3rdDegree!