Turn your images into flags, pennants, and banners
Use the Flag Editor to display the animation in real-time
Make your flag starched or elastic, thin or tall
Control wind speed, wind direction, and gravity
Creating multiple versions for your scene is a snap
Animate your flagpole for further realism
What's new in version 3.0
- The flags can have different pictures on the front versus the back.
- Animations are now loopable. Perfectly, frame-accurately loopable.
- The physics is now more realistic, and it's easier to create several flags that look like they are part of the same wind, but have their own "personality."
- Create curtains to generate a movie theater effect.
- Create roll-down and drop-down animations to reveal banners.
- Real 3D Flag Poles that can be made to look like wood, steel, etc.
- Attach a wide array of caps to the tip of your flag using fancy spikes, shiny ornaments and more. You can even build your own in other 3D programs.
- Set your flag on sophisticated stands, wall attachments or even a lamp post.
- Material Editor lets you create highly realistic materials that can be used for the Flag fabric, poles, or custom end caps.
- Dozens of new presets let you create single or double poled flags, banners, curtains quickly.
- Drag and drop flag presets including the American, Canadian, and English Flag or create the Democratic and Republican flag for the upcoming elections.
- Using the Flatten control, you can turn a flag from a flat card to a waving flag, or have a flag turn into a flat image whenever you like.
- Shadow Catchers help you integrate flags into existing footage.
ReleaseJanuary 12, 2013
Date AddedJanuary 12, 2013
Operating SystemsMac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.6 Intel, Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel
Additional RequirementsAdobe After Effects CS3 - CS5.5