3D FPV Viewer is an app for stereoscopic 3d FPV with google cardboard. It supports Easycap UTV007 chipset and UVC video grabbers with a resultion of 640 x 480. You can set all distortion parapeters and position in the app. It supports line alternating 3d, side by side 3d or 2d view.
It is developed for DIY Lowcost 3d FPV camera for android (https://www.instructables.com/id/Lowcost-3d-Fpv-Camera-for-Android/), but it also works with other 3d/2d cameras.
- supports Easycap UTV007
- supports UVC video grabbers with a resultion of 640x480 (YUYV or MJPG)
- line alternating 3d input
- side by side input
- you can set the output to left camera, right camera or 3d view
- adjust side in video
- adjust distortion parameters in video
- adjust positions in video
- mirror the video
- set rotation in video
You need USB OTG for the app