3D Designer is the easiest app to start with 3D modeling.
Combine simple shapes together to create your 3D models. It is so easy that everybody can do it - no need for any 3D skills !
Thanks to short animations for each tool, you will learn it faster than any other Modeling app.
Download it now, and let start to build a model of your favorite animal, you favorite character, or an easier one if you are new in 3D is to model a tree, by using just 2 shapes ! (a cylinder and a cone).
Use your creativity and freedom to compose whatever you want.
On the Home scene you will also find several easy and fun ideas to start with. Progressively it will provide you will more advanced challenges.
You can find pictures of models created with the 3D Designer on Instagram:
And whenever you want you can share pictures of your models on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp and other apps.
You can also try the community daily challenge. It's a new challenge every day to compete with everyone else using the 3D Designer.
3D Designer is not just easy, it also makes it possible to get great results in short time, thanks to combining elements at different levels. (cf: advanced interface)
It also provides a fast access to each tool. The interface is optimized to let you enjoy more space for your model, and you can use it either in landscape or in portrait screen orientation.
Come every day in the 3D Designer to claim and collect free 3D models. It will give you more ideas on how to combine shapes to get better results. You can repaint the models and modify them the way you want. No worries, You can always reopen the original version.
- There are many different basic shapes to merge like cubes, pyramids, balls and many others. You can change them directly in a couple of clicks.
- You can set a picture in the corner as a model to make it easier to forge beautiful creations. Use your own pictures or a picture from the Internet.
- Define the background in any color or use a picture. To integrate the 3D model into real life, simply turn on the front or back camera of your phone or tablet.
After you understand enough the fundamental tools, you can set the interface to advanced , it will add more tools:
- Compose objects by grouping them in a hierarchy. For example, if you assemble a character, you can attach the head to the top part of the body, and the eyes, nose and mouth to the head. This way, any time later, when you will turn the head or the body, the sub elements (eyes, mouth, etc) will move correctly at the same time.
- You can also add gravity or zero gravity on some elements to play with collision between several objects.
- You can select and edit several elements at the same time.
- Activate the grid, to align objects, angle horizontally or vertically.
3D Designer get improved regularly and more functionalities are coming soon, so keep it up to date !