340B Health is a membership organization of more than 1,300 public and private nonprofit hospitals and health systems in the federal 340B drug pricing program. The organization formed in 1993 to increase the affordability and accessibility of pharmaceutical and clinical care for the nation's poor and underserved populations. 340B Health monitors, educates, and serves as an advocate on federal legislative and regulatory issues related to drug pricing and other pharmacy matters affecting safety-net providers.
340B Health is a member of, and hosts conferences with, the 340B Coalition, a broad coalition of providers and programs representing the thousands of hospitals, community health centers, and clinics in support of protecting and preserving the 340B program, a resource critical for the survival of Americas safety net.
Mobile app features:
- View and edit your profile
- Full access to event resources
- Browse speaker information
- Check out exhibitors and the exhibit hall floor plan
- Connect with other conference attendees with the in-app messaging system
- Set reminders and receive alerts
- View, update and send notes on your event sessions
- Connect through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Download the 340B Pulse app now!
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.