Multiplayer, 3 players 325 Card Game or 2 3 5 card game.
"3 2 5" and "2 3 5" are the same kind of games, the difference is there are three players instead of four, and all play individually. Total 2+3+5=10 tricks are possible, the one with the highest led suit wins unless it is trumped or 7 of hearts/spades.
325 Card Game - Teen Do Panch is an easy and more enjoyable game. 325 Card Game - Teen Do Panch is a simple card game mostly played in India.
• 2-3-5 is a popular card game played with a stripped deck of 30 cards.
• The cards used include all ranks from 8 onwards for all suits along with the 7 of Hearts and the 7 of the Spades.
• It is a trick-taking game where there are a total of 10 possible tricks.
• Trump Selector: At the start of the first game, it is decided randomly who will select the trump. After the first game, players take turns to select the trump (anticlockwise).
• Objective: The players must win the required number of tricks. The player who wins the most number of tricks than required by him/her is adjudged the winner.
• One by one each player will get a chance to become a dealer. The dealer will have to make 2 tricks, the next person who selects Trump will have to make 5 tricks and the third person will have to make 3 tricks. The first lead is given to the player who selected the trump, later the ones are by the one who wins the trick. The 7 of Hearts and 7 of Spades are highest trumps - the order does go 7 of Hearts, 7 of Spades, Ace of Trumps, and so on down. At the end of the round, if someone makes more tricks than required, he/she can pick a card for the next round.
• i.e.; Player A needs to make 2 tricks and made 3 tricks.
Player B needs to make 3 tricks and made 3 tricks.
Player C needs to make 5 tricks and made 4 tricks.
Then, Player A will get to pick one card from Player C in the next round and will have to give one card in return.
Calculation of Scores
• The score is calculated by subtracting the number of tricks required from the number of tricks won.
• The player with a higher score wins the game.