The 30 Days to a Better Americana app breaks new ground in Jiu Jitsu! For over two decades, weve all been taught Jiu Jitsu the same way; learn a technique, practice the technique and try to spar using the technique. Some new training methods have appeared along the way - because we now have drills and combinations - but no one has yet put together a series of training methods to help BJJ students develop usable, repeatable and measurable skill sets quicker and in a more efficient manner, that is until now!
WHATS ON THE APP
On the 30 Days to a Better Americana app, you will learn the following:
1. The full and complete set of detailed mechanics of the Americana - all seventeen (17) of them!
2. Crucial details that will make applying the Americana easier and more efficient! With these details, it wont matter if the opponent bridges and rolls you onto your back or if he performs elbow/knee escape and places you into his guard. The end result will be the same - they will tap!
3. A subtle and important detail other instructors dont emphasize but will ensure you secure the Americana 90+% every time!
4. My never-before released Over 40 version of this submission!
5. Common mistakes students make and how to avoid them.
6. A handful of important training methods to help your skill sets go far beyond the knowledge of technique. More to come in future updates!
7. A 30 day training program to help you obtain the skills you seek.
8. A 30 day training log to keep a record of your observations and revelations along the journey.
9. An informative article that will teach you how to properly measure your progress in training (because the tap is outdated and inefficient method of measuring your progress).
10. Five additional articles to help take your training to the next level.
11. A list of additional resources.
12. Additional /external instructional videos to help you MASTER the Americana!
ABOUT ROY HARRIS
Roy Harris is one of a handful of 6th degree black belts in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in North Americans!
He is also a certified Senior Instructor in Bruce Lees Jeet Kune Do and Filipino Martial Arts, a certified instructor in Kalis Ilustrisimo, a certified Kettlebell instructor, and, has several certifications in police defensive tactics, arrest and control, as well as other styles of martial arts. You can read about them here:
Mr. Harris is a highly-sought-after seminar instructor - having taught 630+ seminars internationally. These days, he primarily teaches private lessons in people's homes and conducts self-defense workshops. He also mentors and coaches numerous clients in other areas of life!