Free 28 Day Mediterranean Diet Plan. Foods to avoid, foods to eat and a sample Mediterranean menu to lose weight.
Most healthy diets include fruits, vegetables, fish and whole grains, and limit unhealthy fats. While these parts of a healthy diet are tried-and-true, subtle variations or differences in proportions of certain foods may make a difference in your risk of heart disease.
If you're looking for a heart-healthy eating plan, the Mediterranean diet plan app might be right for you. The Mediterranean diet incorporates the basics of healthy eating plus a splash of flavorful olive oil and perhaps a glass of red wine among other components characterizing the traditional cooking style of countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
Free 28 Day Mediterranean Diet Plan Features:
- Customizable diet plan
- Allows only small amount of red meat consumption lowers the risk of developing heart disease.
- Most foods are grilled, charboiled or boiled and not fried.
- Most meals begin with a light vegetable soup which slows the pace of the meal - ensures that you dont overeat.
- Consumption of red wine helps to eliminate toxins in the body.
- A Meal Plan and Beginner's Guide: Mediterranean Diet Supplemented With Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Nuts Helps Improve Memory (Audio). Mediterranean Diet With Extra Olive Oil May Lower Breast Cancer Risk (listen to the audio)
- 7-Day Mediterranean Diet Plan: Two-Day Diets How Mini Fasts Can Help Maximize Weight Loss (listen to the audio)
- The Best Diet Plan for Type 2 Diabetes: A Sample Diet Plan
- A Diet Plan to Prevent / Reverse Heart Disease and Heart Attack
- Mediterranean Diet Plan: Chicken Recipes
- Diet Plan: Soup Recipes; Chunky Mediterranean fish soup and much more
- Diet Plan: Salad Recipes; Mediterranean sardine salad; Mediterranean potato salad...
- Image Gallery: Mediterranean diet before and after pictures
Download this 28 Day Mediterranean Diet Plan to stay fit now!