Philippines Holiday Calendar for 2020, including all the regular holidays, Special (non working) days, and other events of interest.
Philippines regular holidays and Special (non-working) days are indicated in RED.
Other events of interest are indicated in GREEN.
This calendar also offers additional features such as:
- DAILY NOTES. Write your notes, choosing a background color (among 5 available) for its identification. You can edit or remove them every time you need.
- ANNUAL NOTES. Mark birthdays, anniversaries and special dates and they will automatically get marked for every other year. Like with the daily notes, you can identify them with a background color and edit or remove them whenever you need, or even convert them to a daily note.
- MULTIDAY NOTES. You can select some days at once, so you can include the same daily note for all of them, and identify them with the color you want, as usual.
- NOTIFICATIONS. Set a notification on a noted event and get an alarm at any given time. Also, you can modify the sound of the scheduled notification or use custom sounds according to your preference.
- NOTES SUMMARY. Check a list of every note you wrote in the calendar.
- WEEK START DAY CHANGE. You can set the day the week starts to Monday or Sunday.
- SHOW / NOT SHOW OBSERVANCES. You can choose to show or not show observances in the calendar (days indicated in green).
- DARK MODE. You can use the default mode or enable a dark mode.
- SAVE DATA TO SD. Save all your notes in your SD card. You can save as many backups as you want and give them the name you choose.
- LOAD DATA FROM SD. Get your previously saved data back from your SD card easily.
Clicking ads, you help keeping apps like this for free. Thank you for the support.
There is an AdFree version of this application for the minimum price.
This calendar will be updated annually with the inclusion of new holidays and observances in Philippines.
Please e-mail us if you have any comments our doubts.