30+ kinds of animals and 2000+ high quality hunting calls at your fingertips. These soundtracks are clear, crisp, lifelike and recorded from REAL animals. Soundtracks are from alligator, bear, bobcat, cougar, coyote, crow, deer, deer-whitetail, dove, duck, elk, fox, gooseWhitetail, grizzlybear, hog, moose, pheasant, quail, rabbit, raccoon, raven, ringneckduck, squirrel, turkey, varmint, waterfowl
Designed for animals hunters. Save hundreds of dollars with this REAL Animals Hunting Calls & Sounds app vs. buying expensive eCaller systems. Simply connect the app to any Bluetooth speaker and you have an instant predator caller system.
All sounds have been optimized for maximum volume and sound quality without distortion to provide an optimum animals hunting experience.
To increase the range beyond your Phones capabilities, use an external amplified speaker (use carefully and be careful of your own safe!)
Very easy to use, volume control and switch on & off button. With a quick tap!
Whether you are an amateur outdoorsman, or a seasoned hunter, this complete list of REAL Animals Hunting Calls & sounds will be your most useful app in the hunting field.
Go hunting? Get these Hunting Calls & Sounds before you leave. This app can produce the sounds to call most animals. Why buy multiple plastic calls if you can put all the stuff in your slim Phone.
Download this app and start having animal hunting success today!
- Huge selection of hunting sounds to choose, 30 + Kinds of Animals
- 2000 + REAL Animals hunting soundtracks
- Effective, realistic and clear audio to bring in wary predators
- High quality calls with no audio noise
- Bluetooth compatible to sync to a Bluetooth speaker in the field
- Sounds can play in the background of your phone allowing you to text, take pictures and surf the internet without disrupting the predator calling sounds
- Long soundtracks allow you to set the call and focus on hunting
- Use audio cables or Bluetooth to Connect to your speaker system.
>>> If you intend to use the the call& sounds in this app for hunting, check first your local game laws for legal use.
>>> Always be careful about your safe when hunting.