This app is exclusively made for people who are suffering from Upper & Lower Back Pain Relief.
Release tight muscles in your back and alleviate back pain with these yoga poses and sequences.
An estimated 70% of people will experience low back pain at some point in their lives, and recurrence rates
can be as high as 85%. Recent studies suggest that yoga a widely practiced physical/mental discipline may
relieve back pain and reduce functional disability. The objective of this study was to conduct a systematic review and
meta-analysis of the existing research on the effects of yoga on chronic low back pain and function.
Back pain can make it difficult to sit down or up, or get sleep well. Whether you have upper back pain, lower back pain or back and neck pain, dealing with it can make the day seem to drag on for ages.
If you suffer from back pain, youre not alone: back pain accounts for a large %of all missed workdays.
Activate the whole body with full hot stretching, effectively burning fats.
- Relax back muscles; also alleviate waist and back pains.
- Enhance flexibility of your spine by constant stretching, boosting your immunity as well.
1. Bhujangasana ( The cobra Pose) very effective for lower back pain.
2. Dhunurasana ( The Bow Pose) increase the stability & strength of entire spinal cord, very useful asana.
3. Trikonasana - Strengthens the Knees, legs and back.
4. Tadasana - Mountain Pose, Improves strength & vitality to the spine, strengthens the knees, ankles, relieves tensions, aches in the Body.
5. Ardha Matsyendrasana - Increases flexibility in hips and spine.
6. Virabhadrasana - Warrior Pose relieves back aches.
7. Triyak Tadasana - Cleanses the gastrointestinal tract. helps you to reduce your waist size ( warning heart patients should avoid this Asana.
8. Shalabasena - Locust Pose Hernia, cardiac complaints and ulcer should avoid this Asana
- Promote balancing, attention focus and stress relief.
This app comprises of about 8 Yoga Poses and all these Poses are Handpicked Positions from a Yogic guru, these poses will help you to Strengthen your Lower and Upper Back muscles that will Rejuvenate & Revitalize your back in few days naturally.
Generally speaking, one who follows proper diet, food, sleep & one who drinks plenty of water will not have any kind of Back pain. These Yoga poses are designed to help who are suffering from medium to severe back pain.
Pain in the back can be caused due to several reasons, we have selected and listed a set of Eight Yoga Positions / Poses where you can strengthen your back muscles by practicing it daily. Routine practice of these yoga poses will increase your concentration, give strength to your back and especially for those who are working on Computers and on IT industry this app is really a boon to just check the Yoga poses and learn quickly.
Becoming one of the best reference app for Back pain.
Now the content is classified into two sections for increasing the user experience, we want people to understand the effectiveness of these Yoga Poses. Each section comprises of four Yoga poses, once they finish the first one , the second section of the balance four will start. We hope you all like this App especially recommended for Backpain.
Those who work on a computer without frequent intervals will definitely get back pain and that is called computer syndrome pain, following these Yoga exercises, one can cure back pain easily and naturally, timely food and sleep will definitely help you reduce the pain & you need to avoid sitting in one position for hours this idea can also help you get relieved from lower back pain.
You can Download, Install and keep this backapp as an reference Backpain is the most common problem for all those who are sitting on a computer or doing extraordinary physical work,.
Backpain muscles can be strengthened to a great extent if you do these following Yoga Asana's sincerely.