yEd Graph Editor (64-Bit) allow you to create flow charts, UML diagrams, mind maps, and many other kinds of diagrams, graphs, and networks. It comes with an extensive palette of beautiful, ready-to-use elements to get you started with your first diagrams. It includes wide variety of shape nodes and edge types, group nodes that expand, collapse, and nest to tame large data sets, UML elements for class and object diagrams, swim lanes and table nodes to which other elements can be added or nested, BPMN symbols for business process diagrams, entity relationship symbols and crow's foot connections, and people and computer network symbols.
What's new in this version: Version 3.10.2 has added a straight-line edge routing algorithm to the 'Layout' menu and improved regular expression support in the Properties Mapper dialog.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create Windows applications without writing code.
- Generate drawings and apply automatic layouts to diagrams, netw...
- View your network computers logged users and their activities.
- Convert source code to flow charts and UML activity diagrams.
- Display statistics of your computer's TCP connections.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Solve puzzles aboard a colony ship to save your robot friends.
- Create, edit, and manage XML documents.
- Learn how to create XML-enabled applications using Visual C++ w...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content