WatchDirectory enables you to execute a command, typically a .bat or .cmd file, when the directory contents that this program is monitoring changes (a file is added, deleted or it size changes).
Example uses for this program:
- Automatically backup files that arrive in a directory / folder
- Automatically FTP files that arrive in a directory / folder
- Automatically Compile sources that arrive in a directory / folder
- No limits to number of directories watched: You can start multiple instances of watchDirectory, each monitoring a different folder.
- Efficiently monitors directories: watchDirectory 'hooks' onto a notification from windows itself when a directory changes.
- Easy to start automatically at system start-up.