From F.W.Roller & Associates:
vmProcessStrobeWeb enables VMware power users and administrators to remotely view, stop and run processes inside virtual machines with an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) that runs in a web browser on smartphones and tablets. In addition to the list of running processes, a strobe of the selected virtual machine's GUI, or Command Line Interface for Linux servers, is also presented for easy visual monitoring of virtual machine activity.
What's new in this version: vmProcessStrobeWeb 2013 Release 5 adds support for VMware vCenter 5.5, ESXi 5.5, Workstation 10 and Fusion 6.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Bandwidth shaper which allows you to cap upstream bandwidth, pr...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Java-based FTPS client with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Enable OS X's built-in mail server with just one click.
- Displays opening & serving latency of web servers.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Turn on and use OS X's mail server with one click.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- High-end mail server app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content