From F.W.Roller & Associates:
vmProcessStrobeWeb enables VMware power users and administrators to remotely view, stop and run processes in virtual machines with an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) that runs in a web browser on smartphones and tablets. In addition to the list of running processes, a strobe of the selected virtual machine's GUI, or Command Line Interface for Linux servers, is also presented for easy visual monitoring of virtual machine activity.
What's new in this version: Support for additional mobile browsers.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Client for LiveJournal online journal servers.
- Clipboard manager.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Bandwidth shaper which allows you to cap upstream bandwidth, pr...
- Java-based FTPS client with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Enable OS X's built-in mail server with just one click.
- Data recovery software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content