From F.W.Roller & Associates:
vmProcessStrobe enables VMware power users and administrators to view, stop and run processes in virtual machines with an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) that runs natively on Windows, OS X and Linux. In addition to the list of running processes, a strobe of each selected virtual machine's GUI, or Command Line Interface for Linux servers, is also presented in regular intervals for easy visual monitoring of virtual machine activity.
- Check your virtual machines for an application or service/daemon that should be running
- Simultaneously run or stop an application or service/daemon across all your server's VMs
- Start or stop any number of virtual machines with ease
- Stop and restart frozen programs
What's new in this version:
- Exclusive Use of TLS to address the SSLv3 POODLE Vulnerability