To run the RealPlayer uninstall program
1. Click the Windows Start button, point to Control Panel or Settings > Control Panel
2. From the Control Panel, double click the Add or Remove Programs icon (Vista Users select Programs and Features)
3. Locate and click on RealPlayer from the list of installed applications, then click the Change/Remove button
4. The Uninstallation of RealPlayer dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall
5. Select the components you wish to uninstall and click OK. (Note: Do not delete My Library unless it is corrupt or causing trouble. My Library keeps track of all your music files and playlists. Deleting it will not delete your music files, but you will have to recreate all your playlists again.)
6. When prompted, click Yes on the Uninstallation of RealPlayer dialog box to uninstall the selected items.
7. Click OK when the uninstallation is complete.