From Peter DiCamillo:
Tn3270 is a terminal emulation program for connecting to computers which use IBM 3270 terminals. Major features of the emulation include color, extended highlighting, support for different screen and font sizes, and SSL support. Some more obscure features include support for the APL character set, and support for file transfer and remote printing when tn3270 is used with an IBM VM/CMS host. The Classic version of tn3270 also supports 3179 graphics emulation.
There is no license fee for either commercial or non-commercial use of the tn3270 application. The tn3270 source code is freely-licensed for non-commercial use, but must be licensed for commercial use.
What's new in this version: Version 3.4.0 is an update to version 3.3 that supports OS X Mavericks. It also includes experiment support for the tn3270e protocol and for client SSL certificates.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- A simple quiz program.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- For speakers, teachers...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Non-destructive Core Image graphics/text manipulation.
- Propagate Gaussian beams through standard optical elements.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Common text & DNA/protein sequence transformations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content