From Peter DiCamillo:
Tn3270 is a terminal emulation program for connecting to computers which use IBM 3270 terminals. Major features of the emulation include color, extended highlighting, support for different screen and font sizes, and SSL support. Some more obscure features include support for the APL character set, and support for file transfer and remote printing when tn3270 is used with an IBM VM/CMS host. The Classic version of tn3270 also supports 3179 graphics emulation.
There is no license fee for either commercial or non-commercial use of the tn3270 application. The tn3270 source code is freely-licensed for non-commercial use, but must be licensed for commercial use.
More Products to Consider
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Custom class to create transitions in RealBasic.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- A simple quiz program.
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Convert measurements.
- Data recovery software.
- Use an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a number pad with your Mac...