- Allows you to set either a global throttle for all your applications, or multiple throttles with different speeds to guarantee all your servers a certain bandwidth
- Prioritizes the ACK packet to allow consistant bandwidth in both directions even under heavy server load.
- Flag for allowing you to throttle local network addresses 192.168.x.x and 10.x.x.x. (By default only internet bound traffic is throttled)
- It uses almost no resources. CPU usage is around 0 - 2% and it uses less than 500k of RAM.
- Source code is freely available, and released under the GPL. Please read the COPYING file in the distribution.
What's new in this version:
Lots of small tweaks went into this release including a refined cli interface, dynamic bandwidth caps, a new file layout for better compatibility on non Mac OS X systems, and preliminary linux support.