SipCLI is a command line SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) user agent runs under Windows (XP, Vista, 7/8, 2003/2008/2012 Server) which enables making SIP (Based on RFC 3261) based calls. You can play built-in or a user specified wave file to remote SIP endpoint (G.711 A-Law and Mu-Law only; other codecs not supported for playout). sipcli can also read a text message specified with -t option and send a text message with -m option. sipcli uses Microsoft's TTS engine to produce audio from the text. sipcli supports ENUM (RFC 3761). sipcli can collect user defined number of digits from dialed endpoints. Latest version also support execution of custom scenarios.
What's new in this version: TCP and TLS support
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Find and Recover powerful black diamonds stolen and scattered t...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Receive or make calls through the Internet using your PC.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect VoIP calls between SIP protocol and Skype.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Make your computer produce some operations using voice commands...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Record phone conversations and play sound files.
- Play an easy to understand dice game.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Guide your ball down the track to the finish line.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Generate and solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Play classic RPG game with 18 different levels, upgrades, adven...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Learn about and then play this puzzle game.
- Limit your child's computer usage.