From Mark Grebe:
sdltrs is a Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I/III/4/4P emulator for Macintosh OSX, Windows, and Linux. It has been ported from Tim Mann's excellent X-Windows UNIX emulator xtrs. Instead of using the X-Window system for graphics, it uses the portable SDL library.
Why did I write another emulator? Several reasons. First, and foremost, there was no TRS-80 emulator available for Mac OS X. Since I am the author of Atari800MacX, which is based on libSDL, it made it easy for me to make a TRS80 xtrs port based on SDL, so it would run on Windows and Linux as well as Mac OS X.
Second, sdltrs provides a text menu based GUI, which is more user friendly interface than the interface xtrs provides.
Finally, sdltrs provides some other enhancements to xtrs, such as the ability to copy and paste from the host to/from the emulator, the ability to save and load the emulator state, disk indicator LED's, fullscreen display, and on the Mac, to emulate an Epson printer as well.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- NEC PC engine emulator.
- Cycle-exact Super Nintendo emulator.
- Add Sparkle updating to REALbasic apps.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Create installers for Machintosh.
- Super nintendo emulator for Intel Macs only.
- Monitor system status and network state quickly.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Sync contacts, calendars and more between a Mac and Windows Mob...
- A simulation program for thyroid homeostasis.
- Run Windows apps on a Mac (DISCONTINUED).