Del.icio.us is a superb service. One can upload his bookmarks, tag them, view them from anwhere (as long as "anywhere" is somehow connected to the internet), make them available to other people or simply browse other people's bookmarks. There is a wide array of different tools which help in managing or creating new del.icio.us links, and on Mac OS X Cocoalicious offers a direct access to your bookmarks.
But how do you get all your bookmarks to del.icio.us in the first place?
That's where Safarilicious comes into play. Safarilicious parses your Safari bookmarks and allows to export them to your del.icio.us account. And even more, it has a nifty Update Option which, if activated, only exports those bookmarks which are not on your del.icio.us account yet.
What's new in this version:
- Removed a Bug which caused Safarilicios to crash with an "Index Error"
- Removed a Bug which caused Safarilicious to crash if del.icio.us send an Error 500
- Added initial Unicode support. Now Unicode Titles or Tags are displayed correctly in the GUI and seem to export correctly, too.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Issue tracker: manage tickets and milestones.
- Record and edit audio, master AudioCDs.
- Notepad and memos with hierarchical structure.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Scan for working online coupon codes during checkout.
- Organize your bookmarks using thumbnails.
- Full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services ...
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Builds universal software installers.
- Store and organize your bookmarks in smart boxes.