reMail downloads all your email to your iPhone and lets you search full-text at light speed.
- Gmail / Google Mail / Google Apps support
- Multiple account support
PAID VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
- No ads: $0.99
- IMAP support:$3.99
If you've purchased an older version of reMail (2.5 and older) and you're missing features, go into reMail > Settings > Buy > Restore Purchases. You don't need to purchase anything In-App!
reMail 2.0 Nails Full-Text Search For The iPhone
Fast and smart [...] game changer
[The iPhone's] level search is certainly a good start, but it doesn't compare to newly-released app ReMail, which can index an entire e-mail account and do full text search within all your messages.
- cnet news
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
This is the most useful app on my iPhone!
Jude Gomilla, Co-Founder, Heyzap
This app is awesome! I use reMail constantly all day. It's so fast!
Sachin Agarwal, Co-Founder, Posterous
reMail is incredibly fast, responsive, and very stable.
Andreas Neuhaus, reMail User
Complete Berlin trip organized via emails found by reMail. No printed reservations and tickets needed!
Bernhard Heinzel, reMail User
reMail is a super useful app and search speed is incredible.
Dan Veltri, Co-Founder, Weebly
ALL YOUR EMAIL ON YOUR PHONE
With all your email on your phone, you can search and read email without reception or when you're traveling abroad. Just let reMail run overnight to complete the download.
TAKES LESS SPACE THAN YOU THINK
reMail needs less space than you think: 100,000 emails take 500 MB on your phone - 6% of the capacity of an 8 GB iPhone, the smallest iPhone available.
SAVE MONEY WITH REMAIL
You'd be crazy to travel without reMail. Having all your email on your iPhone will save money on data roaming fees.
FASTER THAN IPHONE 3.0 SERVER SEARCH
Searching in reMail is 5x faster than in iPhone Mail's server search, and infinitely faster than using a web interface.
If the words you search for aren't in the email's subject, reMail will find the email, iPhone Mail will not. reMail is email search you can trust.
reMail copies every email in your account to your phone. It will work even when reception is spotty, on a plane, or in a tunnel. Attachments are loaded the first time you open them, and will then remain on your phone for offline access.
WORKS WITH ANY IMAP ACCOUNT
reMail works with IMAP accounts. Support for Gmail accounts is free, IMAP account support is $3.99. Hotmail is not supported.
YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
reMail downloads your email via IMAP directly to your phone. There's no server between your email account and the iPhone app. Your privacy is protected via SSL.
For more information and support, visit http://www.remail.com/
What's new in this version: "Counting folder" now happens much faster
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content