Have the Standard version of REALbasic, but want to connect to a mySQL database without paying for the Pro version or buying an mySQL plugin? Then pseudoMySQL is for you! While this class doesn't connect directly to a mySQL database, it does communicate with a PHP script that makes the connection. Complete instructions on how to use this script on your own machine and a sample project are included.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Manage business database applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Connect 4D to a mySQL database.
- Security tool for FileMaker databases and solutions.
- Administration tools for MySQL.
- Converts a tab-delimited file to XML for import into OS X Serve...
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Database tool: query, manage, maintain relational database syst...
- Database design and synchronization program.
- Visual database design tool developed by MySQL.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.