pro Fit is a powerful tool for the analysis, processing, plotting andevaluation of numerical data and mathematical functions. It comes with aspreadsheet editor for handling numeric, date and time, and alphanumeric data sets of millions of rows and columns, a drawing editor for creating high qualitygraphs and presentations, powerful curve fitting and data analysis tools, a built-in Pascal-based compiler with complex and matrix data types, a source-level debugger for programming functions and macros, a module for 3D-plotting based on OpenGL, and more. It provides a context sensitive help mechanism, is scriptable and recordable with Apple Script and Pascal commands, and supports many of the latest technologies introduced with Mac OS 9.
What's new in this version:
- The fit dialog is also displayed when the data window is empty.
- Hitting cmd-. for dismissing a dialog does not lead to a beep anymore.
- The default extensions for non-pro Fit files (e.g. text files) can be switched off and any extension can be used.
- When you hit Apply in the transform dialog box the settings will be remembered for the next time.
- Corrected some of the help texts in the help menu of function windows.
- Fixed a bug that would k...
See all new features »