pdf2cad v10 generates industry-standard, editable CAD drawings from PDF, EPS and AI files. Just select the file you want to transform, specify your conversion options and convert the file into widely-supported CAD file formats DWG, DXF and HPGL. It will quickly become an indispensable tool for unlocking and editing the objects and text in the files you receive or archive. Whether you work in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Manufacturing, you're probably storing and exchanging designs, schematics, floor-plans, and other technical drawings in the Adobe PDF, encapsulated PostScript or Adobe Illustrator formats. CAD engineers, CNC operators, partners and supply chain members need to be able to view, test, edit or reuse these documents. pdf2cad provides the bridge. It accurately reproduces lines, shapes, text, and scale of the original drawing in the DXF and HPGL formats. pdf2cad is designed to operate on any computer-generated PDF, EPS or AI file. It does not vectorize scanned drawings, TIFF or JPEG images. Most people get both types of files. For tips on how to tell the difference, view Spotting the Difference - Vector or Raster PDF on our website.
What's new in this version:
- New 64-bit version of pdf2cad following 32-bit release
- Supports latest operating system releases including Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X mavericks
- New input formats – Now converts EPS (.eps) and Adobe Illustrator (.ai) as well as PDF.
- Supports all DXF and DWG output formats from AUTOCAD 2000 and higher
- New options to fine-tune conversion of characters to text strings
- Default font mapping ... See all new features »