myControlServer grants remote control of your PC via a mobile device or tablet running the myControl app (currently only available for Android).
The myControl app enables the wireless control of the remote PC (Windows or Linux) via a wifi or Bluetooth connection. Take control using touch (or voice as supported by your device).
All of the latest Windows and Linux platforms are supported, inc Windows 8 (Pro).
- seamless connectivity with full mouse and keyboard emulation;
- connect via wifi (IP address) or a Bluetooth pairing;
- clean and intuitive interface (easy to use);
- fully configurable automation via the host scripting engine;
- voice commands for text entry and script execution;
- custom script icons with an interactive quick launch bar;
- remote screen capture function;
- password protection and port control;
- a community based script repository;
- dedicated user support via email.
Automate common tasks such as starting a Google search, launching a TV catchup site (BBC iPlayer, Hulu, SKY Go, Netflix) or requesting a music track via Spotify or iTunes (without the requirement of VNC or RDP / remote desktop).
Voice recognition can be used in conjunction with script automation to take control of your PC intuitively and efficiently (where supported by the remote control device).
Design your own scripts or choose from a wide selection of custom commands submitted to the myControl community on our website.
Note: the free version of myControl is limited to one script addition only. Please upgrade to myControl Pro to experience the full potential of the application.
Root access is not required to make use of the my Control application, however the myControlServer application should be installed and executed on the host PC with administrator privileges.