mtcmail is a command-line e-mail app that takes its parameters from switches, config files and stdin. It supports many options including SSL and TLS, server authentication, automatic compression of attachments, and more.
More Products to Consider
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Archive and protect your email.
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Convert Outlook 2011 OLMs for import into Apple Mail, Thunderbi...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Lightweight, customizable mail client from the makers of the Op...
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Junk mail filter for Apple Mail.
- Integrate Caller ID, Address Book, Google Voice, and Bluetooth ...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Capture time-lapse video and pictures and then save the files l...
- Archive your e-mails in a database for later retrieval.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Sendmail with client authentication functionality.
- Transfer web apps to the OS X desktop.
- Localized version.
- Intelligently reminds to you include e-mail attachments if you ...
- Organize & track domain names, sync expirations to iCal, monito...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content