moEnvelopes uses the groups from AddressBook as mailing lists, just like Apple's Mail uses them for e-mail mailing lists. The first step ist therefore to create a group in AddressBook and to add people (or other groups) to it. Now start moEnvelopes. Choose the group and the desired envelope style from the popups at the top of the window. You can review the resulting output in the areas below. When you are satisfied, choose "Print?" from the File menu to print the envelopes.
Designing your own Envelopes
You can create your own envelope styles, if you like. For example, you might want to change the fonts, or print some nice graphics on your envelopes. Or you might want to use a special paper size. See the separate document "Designing your own Envelopes" for details.
What's new in this version:
- Added a command to print a single envelope.
- Added an "(All)" item to the groups popup.
- Added "Bussiness" envelopes. These place the organization (e.g company) above the name.
- When you set country-dependent address format set for a single address (via the label popup), moEnvelopes didn't recognize that and would still use the format from the AddressBook preferences. Fixed.
- New keywords for organ... See all new features »