memoQ is an integrated translation environment that boosts the productivity of human translators while maintaining the high quality and increasing the consistency of translated texts. Forget about technical aspects of different file formats, recycle previous translations, and ensure the consistency of your translations with the use of glossaries. MemoQ contains a translation memory engine that looks for already translated similar or identical sentences and offers you the translation for editing, a concordance engine that finds all contexts of a word or expression in the history of your translations, a terminology engine that guarantees consistent use of expressions, a very efficient aligner that enables you to build translation memories from files not translated using MemoQ and leverage them into new translations, and all these serve you from a single environment.
What's new in this version:
- Superscript and subscript handling
- Improved commenting
- Improved highlighting
- Automatic suggestions in concordance
- Automatic translation for numbers-only segments
- Support for .PO files, TIPP packages and XLIFF:doc
- And many more
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Translate words, sentences, passages among 53 languages.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Translate Web sites between Spanish and English automatically.
- Provide professional localization add-in for Microsoft Visual S...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Translate text from anywhere on screen with a single mouse sele...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Translate your documents and texts between 53 languages using o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Translate texts in English, Latvian, Polish, Russian, or Ukrain...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Translate Web, Web pages, Web sites, word, sentence, and passag...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Translate among ten European languages.
- Search for and translate definitions for English, French, Spani...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Translate documents from English to Spanish or vice-versa with ...
- Build localized Web sites in whatever language you need.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Stable and powerful"
Version: memoQ 5.0.67
It's very customisable and the developers are great in giving responses to questions and problems.
UI seems a bit dated
Automatic alignments in the corpus could be better
I love this bit of kit for what I paid. So much more stable than some of the competition, and once you're familiar with the inner workings, it's very powerful.
"Efficientand affordable translator tool - memoQ #5"
Version: memoQ 3.6
-Easy to understand
-Steep learning curve: production boost up to +100%
-Easier working, clear segmented text, less fatigue
-Export formats not 100% complete (biligual has taginfo, no clean export).
Clean export only in target language
Good value for money software, for professional use only.
"Difficult to use, not sure what it does"
Version: memoQ 3.6
helps with translation
convoluted and not very clear. seems a cobbled together software