From mSeven Software:
Free desktop backup/restore utility, mBackup, included with your purchase of mSecure for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
mSecure is a password and data manager that offers a convenient and secure solution to store information on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices.
Use mSecure to safely store sensitive and important information like web logins and passwords, credit card numbers, frequent flyer and social security numbers, and any other data you want quick, easy access to while on the go. mSecure uses an industry-proven data encryption method so your information is safe guarded should your device be misplaced or stolen.
mSecure comes with 17 pre-defined types such as Web Logins, Credit Cards, Email Accounts, Frequent Flyer, etc. to get you started using mSecure quickly. However, the power of mSecure allows you to add your own custom types. Each type can have an unlimited number of fields and icon of your choosing.
With mSecures well-designed interface customizing your data has never before been faster or easier.
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD. Go to www.msevensoftware.com to download a 30 day free trial. mSecure fully supports multiway synching so you can sync more than one device to our desktop app or one device to more than one desktop.
Native iPhone look and feel
256bit Blowfish encryption to protect the confidentiality of your data
Universal app for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad devices (no pixel doubling)
Full landscape support (can be disabled if not desired)
Password protection with hint feature
Thoughtful design for ease-of-use and great versatility
User customizable types with unlimited fields
Integrated search capability for quick record look-up
Self-destruct mode to delete your data after given number of failed attempts
Optional viewing mode by record type or record description
115 colorful icons for personalization of item types
Full-sync with mSecure for Windows or mSecure for Mac (separate purchase)
Email backup feature
Import and export data from various file types (with mBackup)
Collapsible sections to better organize your data
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
mBackup is a program for Mac and Windows computers that lets you make multiple backups of your mSecure data and restore it without having to do a full iTunes restore. mBackup can also import and export your data between various text file formats such as CSV and other third-party vendors. To download your free copy of mBackup, please visit us at www.msevensoftware.com/mbackup.
What's new in this version: - New Universal app for iPad
- Auto-rotation mode for iPhone (see Preferences to turn on auto-rotation)
- Minor bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content